Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wolves Defeat Celtics

***Lost in Ricy Davis' last second shot was Randy Foye start, rather than Mike James. Let me just say James was not a happy individual after the game.***




Dear Mike James,

I understand that rookie Randy Foye being given the starting point guard spot last night against the Boston Celtics could certainly be an ego hit for you. You came to the Timberwolves with the expectation that you would be the starter, the sidekick to KG and the fourth quarter answer. Now, that spot has been handed over to a rookie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Great PG moves through the TWolves turnstile...

Anonymous said...

I hat to break it to you but mike james is not a "Great PG." He's a career backup who was under-performing in his starting role. The change shoud have been made weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you, but it's called "Sarcasm" my friend...