Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bobcats Defeat Wolves


Countless times, I have been called the “eternal optimist” when it comes to the Minnesota Timberwolves. For some that may seem to suggest naiveté, yet I believe it to be a positive. At times it can seem that the media tries to dig up any demons that a team may have just to sell a few more papers, but I, (as someone with no financial gain from my work), choose to report what I see with my own two eyes, trying to focus on the positive things and allowing those who want to actively seek out the negativity to their own work.

More...
http://www.spmsportspage.com/published/spmfeatures/professionalism-not-immat.shtml

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... that was a fun one.

Four straight losses coming up - against four division leaders. Yawn.