Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Bottom Has Fallen Out

***Nearly everyone who follows this team will surely give their ideas on how to fix this team. I throw my ideas into the hat and see if Coach Wittman pulls any of them out. ***




One thing is clear after the Timberwolves complete bottoming out last night against the Houston Rockets. Head coach Randy Wittman needs to shake things up. With his benching of both Mike James and Ricky Davis in favor of Marko Jaric and Troy Hudson to start the second half, he might just be on his way to the big shakeup.

More...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no ideas to fix this team. What a mess. I think all the problems start with our horrendously constructed roster, for one thing...

UGH.........I need a drink.

True Blue said...

Absolutly disappointing what happened last night, but as I stated earlier it's getting to the point where I am not suprised. I still follow the team religiously, but the rest of this season and the coming summer will be huge. Anyone think Taylor will final get the know how to change up the front office and get rid of Kevin... and I don't mean Garnett.