Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Garnett Fans: Fan Submissions Requested


Basketball fans, I’d like your help.

As most of you know, I am working on a book that is due out this summer on Kevin Garnett and the Timberwolves. I would like to include fan voices in this book.

So, here’s the deal…

I’m looking for roughly a page of your favorite Kevin Garnett memory. It is not a requirement that you be a fan of the Timberwolves as a team…even Nuggets fans are welcome to send submissions! Whether it is from a first-hand account or from following the team from afar, describe your favorite KG memory and what it meant to you.

Be sure to include your name, age and location.

Please do not submit your work here on Wolves Hoops Blog. Please email them to me at stephenwolvesguy22@hotmail.com

Of the submissions received, I will choose a few of them to include in the book. Once my decision has been made, I will name the chosen submissions here on Wolves Hoops Blog.

No comments: