Saturday, March 3, 2007

It Was Over Before It Started


I have a certain routine before each Timberwolves game. After making a visit to the visitor’s locker room to spend a few moments with, on this night, the Utah Jazz players, I then immediately spend the rest of the time allotted in Minnesota’s locker room. I do so to get some sense as to whether or not the team is focused, tired, loose and relaxed or whatever mindset they might be in before tip off.

More…
http://www.spmsportspage.com/published/spmfeatures/it-was-over-before-it-sta.shtml

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been hard to even watch the Wovles lately. Night after night, we watch them get blown away and it seems that many of the players don't even care.

I feel bad that KG has to go trough this over and over again and I hope they can figure something out. I don't know when the last time was that we have actually "clicked" as a team.

Anonymous said...

It is very very depressing to see this team completely fall apart. I believed that they could possibly hang on for the final playoff spot in the west, but now the team no longer has any interest in the game. It is terrible. Most of the local media comments about the teams lack of chemistry, and quotes from the players relfect that. Perhaps there is more going on behind the scenes than we know.

I really enjoyed this article because -for some odd reason- I find this teams demise somewhat, albiet on a very very small scale, tragic.

Anonymous said...

Take today for instance, they played great all day and then fell apart towards the end and lost in overtime. KG played a great game while brining in a triple-double, and Hudson surprised me and played very well.

Anonymous said...

The top three scorers from todays game, Davis, Hudson, and Garnett shot well over-if my math is correct- 50%. Those three players provided over 80 points, there is no excuse for losing a game when three players play such efficient games...