Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Questions for Timberwolves?

Feel free to post questions here for players or Coach Casey that you would like to have answered. I will do my best to retrieve the answers to your questions.

Post the specific player or players names you would like asked along with the question and I will do my best.

Please know that I do have the ability to filter questions here and only legitimate questions will be posted. Only those questions will be given the chance to be answered.

2 comments:

KG4MVP said...

Dear Mark Madsen,

I remember the first game of the magical 03-04 season, you took off from the free throw line for a monster dunk. In fact, in the paper the next day, someone commented that when you were with the Lakers, you had one of the team's best verticals. When are we gonna see you throwing one down on some chump this season?

Sincerely,

Rob
President of the OFFICIAL Mark Madsen Fan Club

Stephen Litel said...

I don't seem to remember this...LOL